(Yes, my head is ready to explode)
11 random facts about me:
1. My first pet was a grey bunny called Furry. He lived for over 11 years.
2. I have lived in 6 different houses. 2 in Suffolk. 4 in Norwich.
3. I was born 5 1/2 weeks early and weighed 5lb 1oz.
4. Nobody can ever spell my surname. Nobody will be able to spell my married name either.
5. I learnt French and German at school. I know enough German to swear and order currywurst.
6. The first CD I bought was Cher's Greatest Hits. I still have that CD.
7. My Mum once trod on Helen Mirren's foot in Cath Kidston in Covent Garden. She then let us push in front of her in the queue.
8. I can still remember the lines I had to say in my school play age 9.
9. I once won a disco dancing competition dancing to Ace of Base.
10. I collect Russian Dolls.
11. I've seen 8 musicals on stage.
I'm going to answer Erica's questions, here goes it:
1. what is your middle name, and would you change your name if you could?
My middle name is Jane, it's my Mama's name, so I wouldn't change it.
2. what was your first ever concert, and the last you went to?
My first ever concert was to see Boyzone at Wembley for my 9th birthday. I LOVED IT.
Last gig I went to was....Kings of Leon at the Ricoh arena.
3. what is your favourite movie, and can you recite a line from it for us?
The Sound of Music. I can recite the whole film if you like....
4. tea or coffee, and how do you take it?
Tea. Preferably Earl Grey or Vanilla Earl Grey, milk, no sugar, Cath Kidston or novelty mug thank you.
5. what was the last book you read, and are you a kindle or original girl?
I just finished The Knitting Circle, which I really enjoyed. About 60% through The Half Life of Hannah. Just bought my Kindle Fire. Totally converted.
6. scrambled or poached, and with what on the side?
Always poached. Eggs Benedict style with bacon, muffins and hollandaise. Yum.
7. can you play an instrument, and to what level?
Haha no. I was asked to leave the recorder group in primary school. I was seriously that bad.
8. what one food would you survive on forever, and can you cook it?
POTATOES. I can cook it numerous ways.
9. lindsay lohan's best movie is mean girls. true or false?
10. pink is obviously the best colour, but what's the second best?
11. next to me, who is your favourite instagrammer, and give me their name.
My BFF Anna @snoop222, and @bethretro always get lots of likes from me!